Free App to Get Job Search Results
Posted on August 21st, 2014 | By Gerd Meissner
Many new job postings appear on company websites that never turn up in search engine results. That happens a lot, often due to poor web design. With NetSnips, you will not miss new job postings at such companies once you have put them on your "target" list.
Mobile collage of live web snippets
NetSnips can pull snippets of updated content from various sites. It then presents them as a collage of "tiles" that you can arrange on the same mobile screen. This is how it works:
- Tap the + icon on the bottom of the app screen to open its built-in web browser.
- Enter the link to the career page you would like to track.
- Tap the scissors icon on the bottom of the app screen.
- With your fingertips, mark the section to track on the web page. Select the most recent vacancy at the top of the job listings page of your target company or organization. Only mark the header, not the whole post.
- Now tap "Add" on the menu bar on the bottom. This will create a tile with the selected excerpt on the app's main screen. Done!
About the author: To achieve success in business, you need to attract and raise attention for your product, service or brand online. But how to stand out? Useful and unique content gets more "shares" and "likes" on social media and rises to the top of Internet search results. Gerd Meissner (Twitter: @Gerd_Meissner) is a book author and former journalist who has specialized in content writing services.