How to Embed Google+ Posts in Postach.io Blogs
Posted on March 1st, 2014 | By Gerd Meissner
Is there a way to include Google Plus posts in a Postach.io blog? There is. Google's social media platform makes it easy to link to individual posts and to steer blog readers to your Google+ stream (follow mine by clicking on "Follow" in the example below).
Here's how to include a Google+ post:
- Click on the downward-pointing arrow in the top right corner of the Google+ post you want to include in your blog.
- From the menu, select "Embed post."
- Open a tab with your Postach.io Dashboard.
- Select "Edit Site," "Source Editor" (top right)
- Scroll to the bottom of the source code window.
- Copy the first part of the "Embed post" code and insert it here. You can leave it in for the future.
- In the EN note editor, include the second part of the "Embed post" code in your Evernote blog post. Once you have tagged the post for publishing and synced Evernote with Postach.io, it will display like in the example below.
Click on "Follow" to get notified about my Postach.io-related posts on Google+ in the future!